Dr. Robert Enck Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.6

Neutral

Not a good expierence

Posted on December 28th, 2013

After 4 cycles of Chemo, my bladder & prostrate cancer had spread to my bones. Dr. Enck told me to make an appointment in six weeks and come back to see him. Dr. neck told me there was nothing more he could do for me. I made an appointment with another oncologist, he has gave me another cycle of Chemo. He has gave several shots and IV.s to strengthen my bones. He also does lab before each Chemo treatment. His staff is professional and very prompt. I would never go back to Dr. Enck for any thing, and definitely would not recommend him to any one.

Posted on September 9th, 2015