Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Enelow
Dr. Robert S Enelow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burke, VA, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Enelow is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Enelow has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert S Enelow has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert S Enelow has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
I was so impressed by the time Dr Enelow took to really understand what was going on with me physiologically, this is a doctor who truly cares for his patients, it was so obvious. He suspected I might be suffering from a certain condition due to prolonged use of a med; I had a test, it confirmed there was a problem, and he treated me for it. Many docs would never have done that. Very impressive!
Dr. Enelow has treated every members of my family. He is super kind and easy to talk to. He has great bedside manner and very knowledgeable in pretty much all your everyday illness. You may sometimes get the interns to practice on you before or after Dr. Enelow has treated you. I don't mind because I am sure one day these interns will become a great doctor like Dr. Enelow.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Enelow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
The Washington Hospital
Dr. Robert S Enelow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert S Enelow in this video.
Dr. Robert S Enelow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burke, VA.