Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert C Enguidanos
Dr. Robert C Enguidanos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Enguidanos is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, Maryvale Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert C Enguidanos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I 1st came across Dr. E when I moved out to Az. from Rhode Island back in 2002. I was immediately impressed with him (that in itself is a pretty big deal in my world). I've been around drs almost continuously since '97, and he stands out as one of the best. As I recall, he left the small practice he was affiliated with out in Litchfield Park to take a plum job at John C Lincoln hospital. If anyone deserved it, he did (I hope you're doing great, Dr. E!).If anyone out there ever get's the opportunity to work w/Dr. E (either as an associate or as a patient), you'll understand my high praise for this man. You da BOMB, Dr. E! /;-)
Dr. Enguidanos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1995
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Dr. Robert C Enguidanos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthern Colorado Anesthesia Professionals, 1236 E Elizabeth St Ste 3, Fort Collins, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert C Enguidanos in this video.
Dr. Robert C Enguidanos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.