Dr. Robert Enzenauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Enzenauer?

Great Eye Doctor for Kids, Very Knowledgeable

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I took my 4 year old daughter here after she saw 2 other eye doctors and I was not pleased. I wanted a third opinion. I looked him up and saw he was very experienced, esp in estropia. We drove 2 hours each way to see him. He ended up doing muscle eye surgery on my then 4 year old in early 2015. It was a success. He has done tons of these surgery's on people and we are pleased with the outcome. She went in and out in a good amount of time, recovered well and he eyes look MUCH better. We continue to take her there twice a year to see him in denver or highlands ranch. its worth the trip! Glad we found him!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Great doctor. We took our 3 year old to see him in 2004. He was very informative about our son's condition & diagnosis. We travelled over 5 hours after Dr. Enzenauer transferred from Chattanooga to Memphis. Couldn't make the trek to Colorado, tho. Wish he was nearer to us now.

Posted on July 27th, 2016