Dr. Robert S Epstein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Epstein?

Dr. Epstein is the finest doctor at Caremount Medical. I would recommend him only.

He is extremely thorough, patient and pleasant and does not try to rush you out like most doctors do. He never cuts me off when I speak and asks the right questions and offers great solutions. He is not offensive like some can be and has a wonderful sense of humor. He was so wonderful; that my hisband plans on switching from his long time primary care doctor and will start seeing Dr. Epstein in a few weeks.

Useless

What good is having a doctor you can't get in to see when your actually sick? In the past 2 years I've been sick at least 4 times and every single time I tried to see the doctor I was told he was to booked and to go to urgent care! That's why I have a primary doctor, otherwise I would just go to urgent care. This is on top of the fact that I had to wait 3 months to see him because he requires new patients to get physical and that was the earliest appointment he had. Then it had to be rescheduled last minute so I waited 3 more months(6 total). I will NEVER go again. Plus when I did get in there was 2 1/2 hour wait.

Maybe this works for some patients, but not for me

The receptionist at this office was the best part of my experience there. She is sweet, caring and never in a bad mood (at least not while I was ther ...