Dr. Robert C Eyre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Eyre?

Excellent Care

Doctor Ayre is so kind and caring. He fits me in when I need to be seen on short notice and is always great at taking the time to listen to any concerns and any questions i have making sure i understand. I have had several urologists over the years and find that Dr. Ayer is by far my favorite as he is so personable and although he has a full schedule and at times overbooks due to his caring nature wanting to put every patient first you never feel rushed. His ability to diagnose me when two doctors over 10 years prior couldn't made me feel at ease that he has extensive experience and knowledge in his field. I would recommend him to family and friends knowing they'd be in great hands.

I have been a patient for several years and Dr. Eyre is one of the most compassionate and understanding physician who takes the time to discuss one's concerns and follows up diliently. I had a personal circumstance that required a physician with sensitivity and Dr. Eyre was the best. I had prostate cancer but on my last visit yesterday, I'm cancer free.

After 8 years following surgery on both prostate and bladder cancer, I'm feeling fine and very active. Thank you Dr. Eyre.! !

THE BEST!!!

I had an extremely aggressive prostate cancer. AsI learned post surgery, the prognosis for survival would not have been favorable in a matter of weeks. Hands down Dr Eyre deserves 10 STARS not only as a skillful surgeon, but for his compassion, bedside manner and every other attribute a patient needs in times of crisis. By the way, I did seek other opinions. If I had chosen a different urologist, I would not be writing this review right now. GOD BLESS

I give him a 5 star plus. I saw Dr. Eyre about 20 years ago and had to see him just 1 mo ago and he is the beat of the best. I would'nt go to see anyone else.

One of the best doctors I see

Very professional. Excellent surgeon...

Saved my Life !

Professional, Caring, highest expertise !

A wonderful doctor

Very rare is it to find doctors who call patients back on weekends or evenings. Dr Eyre is that kind of rare doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner, explaining complex, sensitive content in an easy to understand manner. He's a wonderful and skilled surgeon; I'm grateful to have found him for my husband's cancer care.

Nice guy , failed procedure

My surgical procedure was a failure from the first day . I was told that I was still in the healing process for months after as the repair was failing little by little , I couldn't walk up stairs without pain, finally got another surgeon to repair my hernia .

Dr. Eyer is a amazing Doctor. He re-constructed my bladder in 2005. What took most of the doctors that i had seen to diagnose my problem took years to figure out what was wrong with me. It only took Dr Eyer a couple of visits.

Fabulous doctor

Dr. Eyre is a highly skilled surgeon, and very warm and compassionate. He operated on me for prostate cancer, and two days after the catheter was removed, I threw away the Depends for good. He is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen or known.

Dr. Robert C Eyre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Needham Heights, MA.