Dr. Robert Eyzaguirre Is this you?

Great Doctor! Really Knowledgeable and really cares!

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. E has been my doctor for about 6 months now and is very knowledgeable. He has great bedside manner and actually cares. He has helped me with many issues including addiction. He specializes in many different things. You can see him for a cold or flu or addiction or even hormones! I recommend him to everyone.

Great Doctor! Really Knowledgeable and really cares!

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Bad Doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2015

This Dr who s a very nice man but I visited him twice and he never even examined me,at all. I have asthma and the stethoscope never touched my back . I wouldn't go back at all. I put in a request for my records to be sent over and they could never find them. I contacted the other clinic and they told me they had been sent weeks earlier.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Do not go to him unless you plan on spending 3 hours waiting!!!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017