Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Buckman Jr
Dr. Robert Buckman Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Buckman is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne and Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Buckman Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Robert Buckman Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Gunshot Wounds
- Heart Injuries
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Penetrating Wounds
- Stab Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Buckman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Temple University Hospital
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Buckman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.