Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Cooper III MD
Dr. Robert Cooper III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Holly Springs, MS, with another office in Oxford, MS. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms, Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County and Baptist Mem Hosp -North Missi, Oxford, Ms. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Cooper III has 2 locations
Dr. Robert Cooper III has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Robert Cooper III has the following 3 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Headache Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
The Dr. That looks at the whole picture
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Cooper III - Posted on November 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Cooper III - Posted on June 25th, 2009
Dr. Cooper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Baptist Mem Hosp -North Missi, Oxford, Ms
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
37 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1976
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Cooper III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holly Springs, MS.