Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert F Cooper has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Robert F Cooper has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Robert F Cooper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have been seeing Dr. Cooper for several years now. From my very first visit, I was treated with genuine compassion and kindness from not only he, but his wonderful office manager, Alex. Since then, I have always been treated with respect and a genuine concern for my well-being. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Cooper. He has been the only doctor that REALLY listened to me and my health concerns and treated me like an individual person-not just another "appointment". Thank you Dr. Cooper and Alex!
I have been a patient of Dr Cooper for many years. He and his staff go above & beyond in providing professional, friendly, courteous customer service. Dr. Cooper never rushes me in and out and always makes sure I understand his findings and advice. His knowledge is vast and encompassing and I trust him to the utmost. Being now in my late 50s I have seen many Drs both in S Florida and elsewhere. Without a doubt Dr Cooper and his Office Manager, Alex, provide the best & most trusted medical service I have ever had. I know that Dr Cooper reads of, and attends seminars on the latest treatment strategys and medical research. I would recommend Dr Cooper to anyone needing a Dr. The experience with Dr. Cooper is a 10 out of 10!!
Everything & everyone in Dr Coopers office goes over & beyond any other doctor I have ever been too !!! The doc and Alex are extremely caring & considerate people who are genuine!!!
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert F Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longwood, FL.