Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Fisher
Dr. Robert Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, UCLA Medical Center and University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert Fisher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I would never go back to this office . Horrible experience & I left the office. I never saw the dr. He was very unprofessional & the staff are not well trained. After sitting there for 20 min , filling out paperwork as a new patient, then he said he can't see me on that day because he was busy. Look for another dr who would care about you & your time . In this office they look at you like an object, like a piece of paper or I should say they see you green , they only want your money & your insurance information . They don't care how sick you are . There are so many other good dr in this town who would actually care about you, your health & your valuable time.
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
UCLA Medical Center
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Saint John`s Hospital
St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Marina Del Rey Hospital
- University Of Michigan Medical School
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Robert Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSanta Monica Bay Physicians, 1260 15th St, Santa Monica, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Fisher in this video.
Dr. Robert Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.