Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at if you have any additional information.

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fisher?

Very bad experience with this office

I would never go back to this office . Horrible experience & I left the office. I never saw the dr. He was very unprofessional & the staff are not well trained. After sitting there for 20 min , filling out paperwork as a new patient, then he said he can't see me on that day because he was busy. Look for another dr who would care about you & your time . In this office they look at you like an object, like a piece of paper or I should say they see you green , they only want your money & your insurance information . They don't care how sick you are . There are so many other good dr in this town who would actually care about you, your health & your valuable time.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Robert Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.

Dr. Robert Fisher Is this you?