Dr. Robert F Garza Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Garza?

HE BUTCHERED ME AND DOESN'T CARE!

I have had 2 surgeries by Dr. Garza. He botched both of them! I have hideous scars that look like a first year med student did them! He placed my first set of implants up so high that they were under my clavicle and arm pits! I wasn't even able to get a mammogram! The lift that he did was horrible! My breast tissue was just hanging off and flapping! He left a big "pouch" on my abdominoplasty surgery! Against my better judgement, I let him "try to correct" his previous mistakes. He botched the last surgery even more! He made the "pouch" on my stomach area much worse and now I have a scar that is even higher and bigger than before. He had me to pick out pictures of breast that I would like for my breast to look like. He told me and my husband that the ones that I liked were "completely realistic and doable". The plan was for him to replace the implants, do another breast lift, and revise the hideous scars. We met with him and his nurse, Caroline Jackson multiple times. He agreed that "everything was good and that we were all on the same page". He said that he would fix everything. Fast forward..May 1, 2017, less than 10 mins before I went into surgery, I asked him again to explain exactly what he was going to do. He told me that he was going to replace the implants, revise all scars, "fix" the pouch on my stomach, and do a breast lift that would require him to make a T cut and move the nipple position again. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE! Instead, HE DECIDED NOT TO DO THE LIFT! Why? Because HE "didn't feel like he needed too". Two weeks after my surgery when I went back to him for a follow up appointment, He told me " just give it some time". I heard that from him for nearly a year after my first surgery. AFTER GETTING MY INSURANCE TO PAY HIM AGAIN! FOR THE NEEDED SECOND SURGERY, PLUS MY OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, did HE agree to "fix" his mistakes! I met with him multiple times prior to my first surgery and had asked him several times, that if something did go wrong or not look right, would I have any other expenses to correct them and he and his nurse both said no. He said that "everything would be taken care of from the initial surgery". What a lie! I returned Oct. 31, 2017 for my appointment and told him that my breasts were sagging and that I just didn't understand why he told me that he was going to do the lift, but didn't. He became very arrogant and told me that "He didn't feel that the lift was needed and it was his right to do what he wanted". I asked him why he had told me 10 mins before surgery that he was going to do the lift and then did not do it. I wanted to know if there were complications in the operation room or what changed his mind. He told me that " I am sorry that you are disappointed in the results, but I am not doing a 3rd surgery on you! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! AS IF I WOULD EVER LET HIM TOUCH ME AGAIN!!! He tried to say that I had unrealistic expectations that he didn't feel he could meet. Really? He was the one that told me to pick out photos and agreed that they were very realistic expectations and could be achieved. He offered to send me to "another" plastic surgeon for a second opinion, but only the one that he chose. His "buddy"! Of course he wouldn't tell me that I was butchered! I asked to see a plastic surgeon that I chose, but never received an answer from Garza's office. I have filed a complaint with the Medical Board of TN and would advise others to do the same. Also, his nurse saw me after my first surgery because he wasn't in the office when I got there. She actually told me " your breast definitely do not look correct and they are not suppose to look like they do". She took photographs to show him. A few days later, I got an EOB from my insurance where they had filed my insurance for an office visit with him and he wasn't there! I believe that is insurance fraud and practicing medicine without a license. Beware of this office! His "kindness" and "sincerity" are fake! I have the office visit recorded to back all of this information.

World Class Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Garza was referred to me by Dr. Jerry Smith, who performed Mohs surgery to remove basal cell carcinoma cells from my face and wanted me to see Dr. Garza to stich up the would to ensure there would be no scar (there wasn't). Dr. Garza is an absolute artist and was a joy to be around. Wish I could give him more than five stars.

Dr Garza left me botched!!!!

Simply amazing

Dr. Robert Garza and his team are amazing respectful kind genuine people. What sets this team apart from other Dr. And nurses it that they really care and don't see you as a easy pay day and really wants Thierry patients to enjoy being at the dr office. Never once have I felt confused or uncomfortable about anything they do!!! Just amazing people!!!

Caring, kind and competent

Dr. Garza is wonderful. Discussed procedure, was very calm and did a great job. I have seen him before and recommend him to everyone I know.

I hope Dr. Garza is a better plastic surgeon than an appointment scheduler. After waiting approximately 55 minutes AFTER my scheduled appointment time, I got up and walked out. I don't like people who wast my time.

I had surgery by Dr. Robert Garza and he was the most kind and considerate doctor. He is a wonderful surgeon and I was blessed to have him do my procedure. His office is very beautiful and staff welcomes you with open arms like you are family. I recommend everyone I know to him so he can bless their lives like he has blessed mine. God really knew to put me in your care during my time of need. I thank you for everything you did and will always let you be my surgeon from here on out!!

Breast reconstruction

My flap surgery resulted in the loss of one flap and being sent home with an open abdominal wound. My abdominal incision opened later and took over 4 months to heal. I was left with a huge ugly scar. This has required additional surgeries with another PS to fix all the issues with the original surgery. I would not recommend him for breast reconstruction surgery.

Great and Awesome Caring Doctor with a warm and caring Staff

Dr Garza Did my surgery and I had the best experience with him and his staff. Not only was he sweet and kind to me. He took the time to explain and answer all my questions to me and my family. My outcome from surgery looked great. I am very pleased.>>>>> I have been recommending him to all my relatives and friends.

Very unproffesional

I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction done by dr Garza. This led to many surgerys that each ended in infections. any time I asked why his response was always "I don't know" I also was told in my initial consultation that 1 in 100 of the surgerys I was having could have complications and when I asked Garza why mine went wrong his response was "well like I said in the beginning 1 in 10 of these surgerys could go wrong"??????? Ok ladies which one of you would let a surgeon operate on you with 1 in 10 odds? And as if the many corrective surgerys and the fact that he did a major surgery on me and went on vacation right afterwards many times, (I ended up with 9 surgerys from him to fix me and I still have one breast with over 13 scars ) the I don't knows and the lie about 1 in 100 odds wasn't enough I also woke up in one of his surgerys! So please ladies don't be me!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a second opinion! And this is not to attack Garza but to inform you of my experience so that it may help you in making an educated decision.

Excellant Surgeon

Would refer him without hesitation. He has great surgical skills and shows much compassion.

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS MAN. DR GARZA IS A VERY PERSONABLE DOCTOR. HE ALWAYS HAS TIME TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND EXPLAIN THINGS. HE IS NOT THE TYPE OF DOCTOR TO RUN IN THE EXAM ROOM FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES AND THEN LEAVE BEFORE MAKING SURE YOU ARE OKAY. HE ALWAYS ASKED IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DO YOU UNDRSTAND WHAT HE IS PLANNING ON DOING, ARE YOU HAPPY WITH HIS PLANS OR IF YOU NEED ANYTHING. I HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE BE REFERRED TO DR GARZA. I WILL EVEN FOLLOW HIM WHEREVER HE GOES, IF HE EVER LEAVES HIS CURRENT HOSPITAL. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR I WAS THIS HAPPY WITH BUT HE HAS BEEN GREAT TO ME AND MY FAMILY. I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR SENDING THIS MAN MY WAY.

Dr. Robert F Garza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.