Dr. Robert Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Taylor?

I'm a patient of 18 years.

Posted on October 26th, 2013

When I first meet him I wasn't sure about him. He gave me all the facts and told me plan out "If I did not have the Bone Marrow Transplant" I would only have 2-3 years to live. 18 years later I am here due to him. Yes it takes time to get close to him but I have NEVER been rushes at anytime when I was talking with him about my cancer. Yes he has been very late for my and other patients appointments but that is because they have need of his expertise. You learn patience with him. He know more about my body than I do. I owe my life to him and I have no regrets.

availability in hospital on weekends

Posted on September 7th, 2012

my husband was in ICU after stem cell transplaant with Dr Taylor. He was not available on weekends and didn't answer his page when my husband was in crisis. And didn't have the coourtesy to call after my husband died. He gave him a 99% chance even if there were complicaations NOT TRUE Very disappointed in his compassion. I believe my husband would have had a chance if Dr Taylor or a stem cell doctor would have been available.

Posted on July 31st, 2010

Dr. Taylor is taking care of my mom, and he was the one who ran tests after tests to find out what was wrong with my mom. He is someone who wants straight answers and wants to get to the heart of the problem to make someone get healthy. My mom trust him and so do we. He is a wonderful doctor who truely CARES:)

Posted on October 11th, 2017