Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Thomas Jr
Dr. Robert Thomas Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, The Reading Hospital and Medical Center and Reading Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Thomas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Thomas Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Thomas Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.