Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Faber
Dr. Robert B Faber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Faber is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation and TriStar Skyline Medical Center. Dr. Faber has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert B Faber has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robert B Faber has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Robert B Faber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 6
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Faber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUrology Associates, 301 Sunnyside Dr, Nashville, TN
Dr. Robert B Faber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.