Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Fagnant has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert J Fagnant has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert J Fagnant has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert J Fagnant is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I spent 5 weeks in the labor and delivery unit at the hospital. Dr. Fagnant came in every day and visited with me to make sure I was being taken care of, and to discuss my case. In the course of those 5 weeks, I found him to be very curtious, friendly, extremely smart, patient, caring, funny... I guess you get the picture. He always took the time to explain any question I had, and then some. Sometimes he would take a seat and chat with family members, or talk to me about a tv show or a football game, making me feel like I was important enough for him to spend time on. He performed my c-section, and did the best job, he is a very efficient dr, and makes sure he does the best job he can. One of his nurses told me, "Dr. Fagnant will put you back together nearly as well as the maker." LOL I give him 10 stars.
12 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Robert J Fagnant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Fagnant in this video.
Dr. Robert J Fagnant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.