Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Fan
Dr. Robert S Fan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, OR. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fan is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert S Fan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 8
I met with Dr. Fan, besides the 30 min wait, I have no complaints. The staff was wonderful and friendly. The Dr was great, he listened and cared. He easily diagnosed what was wrong, he listened to me, he didnt make me go thru any 'unneccessary' test and got right to the point. helping me to get relief for my pain. I am waiting for my surgery to be scheduled and I am excited to get it all completed.
Previously saw a Kaiser Ortho about my shoulder, was told it was bursitis and they gave me a cortisone injection and sent me on my way. Four months later I went to Hope Orthopedic to get another injection. Dr. Fan thoroughly checked out my shoulder and promptly sent me for an MRI, my rotator cuff was torn to the bone. From first visit to surgery was about 2 months. It was the best decision I made, I now have almost 100% of my mobility back in my right arm.
Dr. Fan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Robert S Fan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHope Orthopedics of Oregon, 1600 State St, Salem, OR
Dr. Robert S Fan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.