Dr. Robert Fan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fan?

AWESOME - finally a Dr that doesnt "fool around and gets right to the problem..."

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I met with Dr. Fan, besides the 30 min wait, I have no complaints. The staff was wonderful and friendly. The Dr was great, he listened and cared. He easily diagnosed what was wrong, he listened to me, he didnt make me go thru any 'unneccessary' test and got right to the point. helping me to get relief for my pain. I am waiting for my surgery to be scheduled and I am excited to get it all completed.

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Previously saw a Kaiser Ortho about my shoulder, was told it was bursitis and they gave me a cortisone injection and sent me on my way. Four months later I went to Hope Orthopedic to get another injection. Dr. Fan thoroughly checked out my shoulder and promptly sent me for an MRI, my rotator cuff was torn to the bone. From first visit to surgery was about 2 months. It was the best decision I made, I now have almost 100% of my mobility back in my right arm.

bad review

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

he cares more about money then he does about people.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017