Dr. Robert Fanelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fanelli?

Saved my life

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I had surgery performed by another doctor, and had complications. Not saying the other surgeon was bad, but he ignored my constant belly pain. Dr. Fanelli listened, considered me as a person, and did tests and X-rays, and then recommended scope surgery. I have been well since and think he is terrific. This was a couple years ago and I hear he took a new job, which is too bad for our community.

Patient

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Did a colonoscopy, punched a hole in my intestine and spleen, then lied to cover, said my being sick was normal, for months. I think he was waiting for me to die so I couldn't do anything. This guy is dangerous and nasty to the nurses and other doctors who tried to help.

Quality Surgeon

Posted on July 18th, 2010

In my opinion Dr Rob Fanelli is an outstanding surgeon and dedicated physician who really cares about his patients. His office staff are friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable.Dr fanelli has performed 2 surgeries on me and there were no complications. I really respect the Man and the Doctor.

Posted on October 25th, 2014