Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Fast
Dr. Robert E Fast, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Joseph, MO, with another office in Saint Joseph, MO. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fast is affiliated with Atchison Hospital. Dr. Fast has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert E Fast has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert E Fast has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Robert E Fast has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert E Fast is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Fast is usually very nice at office visits and such. However, when he delivered my son I had a 4th degree tear and no anesthetic while he used 4 sutures to stitch me up. It was very painful and took an hour to complete. At one point he stopped and told me that if I didn't stop "wimpering" he would have to take me to the operating room to finish because I was "distracting" him. I can not believe a doctor cold be so rude and uncaring.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fast is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Kansas Medical Center
Dr. Robert E Fast accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert E Fast in this video.
Dr. Robert E Fast is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MO.