Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Fechtner
Dr. Robert Fechtner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with other offices in Newark, NJ and Roseland, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Fechtner is affiliated with University Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Fechtner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Fechtner has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Robert Fechtner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.