Dr. Robert Fechtner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fechtner?

Posted on August 11th, 2016

nobody better than this Dr...seriously

Mrs.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Robert Fechtner, is an excellent doctor, I'd wait hours if need be to see him, thankfully I don't have to. Although there is almost always a wait...I see him in Roseland and my time with him is always worthwhile, since he's thorough and has a gentle manner, even if your problem is difficult or severe, which mine has been at times...

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Good guy!!

Great Physician

Posted on March 29th, 2014

Dr.Fechtner is great. He is very nice, through and kind. He answers questions and explains everything. He doesn't rush. He was recommended to me by my previous doctor who was no longer in my plan due to insurance changes. I feel very confident that he is accurate in diagnosing and treating me. The only con I can say is that his office is very busy due to the number of patients that he needs to see and due to the nature of the eye practice.People rotate in to have various tests preformed. I experienced this at the other practice that I went to. However, sometimes it does take a very long time to get through the appointment but he is worth it.

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Doctor Fechtner, As far as I am concerned you are the best. You have helped me considerably in the past years. I have total confidence in you. You have been recommended by me to many friends and relatives.Thank you so much for your care.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I went to Dr. Fechtner after having been diagnosed with glaucome at the early age of 49. He put me at ease and has kept my eyesight and eye pressure steady for 11 years. He is at the cutting edge of technology and procedures for treating glaucoma. I recommend him highly. He is the best glaucoma doctor not only in New Jersey but I would venture to say the entire United States.

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Dr. Fechtner is the best Glaucoma doctor in New Jersey. I have been seeing him for over 10 years. He is always available, very compassionate and caring and extremely competent. I have recommended him to other people on a regular basis and everyone feels the same way.

Posted on May 15th, 2017