Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Federhofer
Dr. Robert Federhofer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Falls, IA, with another office in Waterloo, IA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Federhofer is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters, Covenant Medical Center and Allen Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Federhofer has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Showing 5 of 5
less than 15 minutes with the Doctor, yet I was at the office for more than 4 hours in a room no larger than 10 foot by 10 foot with steel chairs and a wooden exam table. Then was informed that no one in the office that had ever even seen or spelled the name of my condition. Inadequate assessment of a patient whom was suffering from chronic debilitating pain.
Many doctors simply say they don't know, it's pain - live with it. Dr. Federhofer has been wonderful in continuing to search for the cause, and then treating it. It takes a truly caring, concerned doctor to pursue pain and do their best to relieve it. It is sad to hear he's retiring, but he has certainly earned kudos from his work! Best wishes to him on his retirement.
Dr. Federhofer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters
Covenant Medical Center
Kimball Ridge Center
Covenant Medical Center, Waterloo, IA
Allen Memorial Hospital
Allen Memorial Hospital, Waterloo, IA
36 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Robert Federhofer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Federhofer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Falls, IA.