Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert A Feeney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert A Feeney has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert A Feeney has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 6
IVE HAD THIS DOCTOR FOR A SHORT TIME AND NO LUCK WITH GUY. ONLY CHECKS YOUR VITALS ASK YOU TO WEIGH YOURSELF. DOES NOT CALLIN SCRIPT SAYS YOU HAD TO PICK UP SCRIPT.WONT PROCESS A medical override for a medication. IS JUST ALWAYS CONPLAING HOW BROKE HE IS .AND PUTS LETTERS UP TO INFORM HIS CUSTOMERS THAT THE INSURENCE COMPANYWONT PAY. HE SUCKS AS A DOCTOR I HAVE SENT A COMPLAINT OUT TO THE HIGHER UPS ON THIS GUY. IM SURE WHEN IM DONE HE WILL LOOSE HIS LICENCE.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1974
New Rochelle Hospital
Dr. Robert A Feeney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert A Feeney Md Pc, 103 W Court St, Rome, NY
Dr. Robert A Feeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, NY.