Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert Feiner
Dr. Robert Feiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Clara, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Feiner is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Feiner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert Feiner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Feiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center
38 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions710 Lawrence Expy, Santa Clara, CA
Dr. Robert Feiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.