Dr. Robert E Feinfield Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Feinfield?

Beware, steer clear! We visited Dr. Feinfield because my daughter's were inflamed. We selected him off the internet because his office was close and we were able to make an appointment. His office staff are fine, but he is arrogant and rude. During the first visit he didn't bother to even listen fully and repeatedly asked the same question and then made unequivocal recommendations about conditions that he knows nothing about. He prescribed eye drops that exacerbated the condition. We returned (poor judgement on my part!) for a second appointment when my daughter's eyes became worse. He was even ruder and more dismissive this second visit. I caution anyone who might consider using his services.

Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)

Dr. Feinfield did my lower lids. No cutting involved, just removing fat/puffiness. He came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. From beginning to end I was incredibly happy with the procedure. His office staff were very helpful pre/post-op and Dr. Feinfield, (a true expert in the field), was incredible. He can appear a bit standoffish, but he is actually very funny and very kind. My eyes look amazing, so much so that no one even knows I did anything. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who specializes in eye surgery.

Director, Human Resources

I have had a few procedures performed byDr. Feinfield and I must say it has always been a positive experience. He is very caring, gentle, informative and professional. I have no hesitation in recommending him and the practice to friends and relatives.

He go above and beyond to make sure you are taking care of, Dr R. Feinfield is a number one Doctor. I would recommend very him highly.

Dr. Robert E Feinfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.