4.9

FIVE STARS ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ MORE

Dr. Feldman, and ALL of his staff were exceptional during the entire experience we had with my husbands back injury!! That explains all the great accolades we had heard prior to the initial visit 3 years ago! They did not push surgery on us as the only option. They are professional, caring, and just down to earth people trying to help make my husbands quality of life better. My husband did finally need surgery on his L3 vertebrae. Everything went great! After surgery he no longer needed pain meds and has recovered quickly!! Dr. Feldman and his staff have lived up to their reputation of being the best Neurosurgeon in the area!! Everyone at F.I.N.E. was courteous and professional. They had my best interest at heart. Thank you, James and Carol Massey, Crestview, FL.

FIVE STARS ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ MORE

Herniated Disc

I had a very positive experience from the first office visit thru surgery and to the last office visit.

Best service ever!

Dr. Feldman and his staff took great care of me before, during, and after my procedure. His office is one of the most professional I have encountered and I would recommend them for all neurosurgery needs .

Dr. Feldman was highly recommended to me. I went to him with my back problems and it was decided that surgery would be needed. Surgery went great and was successful. Even after the surgery everyone commented how great of a doctor Dr. Feldman is. I will now be someone recommending him to others.

Back surgery

We are really satisfied with Don's surgery. The surgery really help his back and no pain. Don is doing great. Thank you Dr. Feldman.

Lumbar Laminectomy

Words cannot express how thankful to have a dr. like Dr Feldman!!!! During my tests, (x-ray, mri, etc.). Every tech reassured me that I was in GOOD HANDS!!! I would recommend you to any of my friends and family if they should need this type of surgery. Thank You Dr Feldman! You are, in my opinion, the BEST!!!

True Excellence!!

Dr. Feldman, his fellow physicians and staff are the best of the best. I am very pleased with my results and I look forward to Dr. Feldman's treatment of other surgeries I need. I knew from the moment I walked in the office that I was in the right place! I recommend him 100%!

Another good visit

In on time. Great visit with Dr. Feldman. All questions answered.

Dr. Robert P Feldman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.

Dr. Robert P Feldman Is this you?