Dr. Robert Feldman Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Feldman?

Definitely recommend

Posted on December 14th, 2017

This is the 2nd disc replacement/fusion by Dr Feldman and I have been more than satisfied both times. Look no further..this is the Neurosurgeon you want.

JC

Posted on November 25th, 2017

the Dr’s and the staff are very courteous ,helpful and very professional. am very happy i found such great Dr

Best around

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr Feldman is kind, compassionate, and very efficient. He fixed my back with a surgical Fusion.

Call Doc. Feldman

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Feldman by my GP as well as several friends and acquaintances. So I was feeling pretty confident that I was in going to be in good hands. Once I met and consulted with Dr. Feldman, I was certain that I was in good hands. He explained everything very clearly to me. He gave me all of my options, no pushing or scare tactics involved; only the basic facts and truth. I appreciate that very much. I highly recommend going to Dr. Feldman if you have any qualms about back surgery at all. You will know you have made the right choice as soon as you speak to him. Ken Swank

Concerned about a back problem

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Never felt uncomfortable about my problem or diagnosis. Results up to this point are very promising. Was referred by others who also had nothing but kudo's to Dr Feldman and assistants.

SI Joint Fusion

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Two weeks out from my SI joint fusion by Dr. Feldman. My original pain (which I have had for 25 years) was gone immediately. Pain from the actual surgery was just as described, but continues to decrease daily. Dr. Feldman and his staff are wonderful to work with and come highly recommeded.

Success

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Feldman and his wonderful staff I am feeling great after my surgery. This whole group of people took care of everything and all I did was follow their orders and relax. Surgeries went well and now I'm enjoying life again. Thank You DR. Feldman and Staff your the best!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr. Feldman is in my opinion a very caring and excellent surgeon. he has made it where i can comfortably walk and stand again. would highly recommend him to anyone with back problems. Charles "Buddy" White

Mission accomplished!

Posted on October 1st, 2017

My surgery with Dr. Feldman is successful! During both the pre-surgery and post-surgery visits, he and his staff were polite and thorough. The overall organization of how he runs his practice is superior, which allows him to devote himself to his skill/talent of performing the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Feldman!

Relief!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Dr Feldman and the entire staff are terrific! Dr Feldman and nurses Anna and Kathy were great. I had neck surgery, and from pre-op through surgery and on to follow up, they kept me informed and explained the entire process. I knew exactly what to expect and when to expect it, and felt comfortable through the entire thing. It took a while to be able to get an appointment, but after seeing them, I can understand why. It was well worth the wait!

Professional Help

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Before I made the appointment with Dr. Feldman I had many concerns like any normal individual. After my appointment and my surgical procedure, I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone that asked. Everything Dr. Feldman told me would happen has happened and the relief I felt afterward is hard to describe. Excellent professional!

Life changing!

Posted on September 21st, 2017

I could not have had a better experience with Dr. Feldman and his staff! He took time to really listen to my issues and found my diagnosis in 1 appointment after I’d been seeing multiple doctors for years for chronic pain. My surgery and recovery have gone wonderfully. My quality of life is forever improved and I’m so grateful!