Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Ference has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pelvic Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
Dr Ference and staff are very caring, professional, and helpful. My knee replacement surgery went great. Recovery time was quick. Was golfing in 5 weeks. Rehab staff was not surprised that I was a patient of Dr Ference... all of his patients are ahead of the curve at rehab. Wife had similar results for both knees.
20 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Wayne State University
Dr. Robert J Ference accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoint Plus Excel, 28300 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 222, Farmington, MI
Dr. Robert J Ference is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.