Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert R Fierer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
I have been a patient of Dr. Fierer for over 20 years and never had a doctor that cared so much for his patients. He always took the time to listen and after that he would always ask questions so he could make a accurate diagnosis. His bedside manner was very professional. He has recently retired and moved to Colorado in which he had a license to practice medicine.
I, also, do not think a person "Not Qualified" in medical problems should be answering the phones. Also, because, MOSTLY, "Confidentiality"!! WE have to sign in, in regard to this situation and yet, our diagnosis is known to EVERYONE! I now go to Kim Walker, who is a listener and always is concerned and has helped me a great deal. Having gone to many Family practices in the Harrisburg area, I find it very hard to find a compassionate doctor.
Since then office has gone into family practice partnership the office practices are a joke. As one would expect they've got their billing priorities ahead of patient care now. This is the reason I left the last office I went to for Fierer. Nonetheless they have the billing manager managing patient calls and problems which is absolutely unacceptable she knows nothing about healthcare other than now to bill and harass you for money. You can't allow people who are not medically educated taking patient calls and requests they don't grasp anything farther than billing and scheduling and this is dangerous. Since the beginning of the year, every time I'm in the office there are folks there that are unhappy to the point of leaving and taking there business elsewhere which is a shame because the doctors are great...please keep finances out of patients' medical treatment it can be mortally dangerous! -concerned
Pinnacle Health System
Dr. Robert R Fierer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert R Fierer Md, 11178 Huron St Ste 7, Northglenn, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert R Fierer in this video.
Dr. Robert R Fierer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northglenn, CO.