Have you seen Robert Fietsam Jr?

He saved my LIFE!!

Dr. Fietsam was in practice in Fayetteville NC when I was Dx with Lung Ca. (stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma). I was given 3-6 wks to live and he was the only surgeon who would take the risk and operate...I was 26 yrs old, I am now 45 and blessed with EVERY breath I take. If he ever reads this I hope he remembers signing I "heart" pillow as: "To the most decorated patient I've ever operated on, keep fighting you are strong". Dr. Fietsam, I am still fighting and forever grateful. Thank you for giving me a chance to be a wife, mother and now a grandma!!!

He saved my life!!

At 45 years old I had to have a double by pass. I was in bad shape and thanks to Dr. Fietsam I'm here to talk about it. He had a wonderful bedside manor and explained everything to my family. I was even called every couple days from his office nurse to see how I was doing when I came home. Thanks Dr.

Robert Fietsam Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Land O Lakes, FL.