- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Fillion DO
Dr. Robert J Fillion, DO is a doctor primarily located in Akron, CO, with another office in Golden, CO. They have 43 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Robert J Fillion has 2 locations
Dr. Robert J Fillion has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert J Fillion has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Robert J Fillion Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert J Fillion
Dr. Fillion graduated from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1976. Dr. Fillion works in Akron, CO and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Fillion is affiliated with Sterling Regional MedCenter.