Dr. Robert Fines Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fines?

Condescending

Posted on February 14th, 2012

didn't listen and was completely dismissive - shouldn't be working in an ER

Posted on February 6th, 2012

This doctor was dismissive and rude. Had he taken the time to actually listen to what I was telling him, he could have ordered one simple imaging test that would have shown a kidney stone blocking my bladder, something I ended up waiting 4 more days for at a follow-up visit with a urologist! I told this dr. that very night the symptoms that pointed right to that. But he kept interrupting me, told me to ask my urologist and gave me perscriptions for medicine and sent me on my way. Could have saved me so much pain and suffering if he'd have just listened. Lucky I hadn't gotten sicker, I was so blocked up by then. Treatment at MWH in general that night was worst I ever had and this dr. was worst of all - and I have good health insurance... scary to think what the uninsured are treated like. Didn't even feel like a person through this whole thing - just another "case" to be dealt with. If you can request another dr., do so!!!

Posted on November 14th, 2014