Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Fiorelli has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robert L Fiorelli has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Robert L Fiorelli has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
i have been suffering from an intense disease called Interstitial Cystitis. i was about to give up but then i met dr. fiorelli. he is the BEST doctor ive ever went to he helped me so much and is always sweet as can be and positive. He believes your pain level and knows everything about ic i highly recommend anyone suffering from ic to go to him he will brighten up your day and give you a long list of treatment options and helps you decide what one will work the best for you. before you give up hope go and get an appointment. all of the staff is so caring and sweet the office has a family feel and welcoming feel.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1984
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Robert L Fiorelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsFiorelli Urology Associates, 1155 Highway 315 Blvd, Wilkes Barre, PA
Dr. Robert L Fiorelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.