Dr. Robert Fleury Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fleury?

Terrible

Posted on July 24th, 2016

I went to see him once last Fall and it was the most uncomfortable appointment I have ever had. The staff were jokes. The office was a madhouse. When I finally was in to see Dr Fleury he wouldn't listen to me and what I was saying. When they tried to make me a follow up appointment I said never again. I called my regular doctor (who had referred me) and said I couldn't go back. She referred me to someone else, thankfully.

Posted on June 21st, 2015

No memory of one vista to the next. Now has pharmacy and does beyond/unnecessary drug test. If you are the guardian of a significantly ill patient BEWARE.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Great

medical board just suspended his license

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Fleury by my PA. He said his group was dissolving, but he would take me on for a short while till I could get into another group. Turns out his group had dissolved several years ago and his license was being suspended this December. I feel so betrayed and misled.

Teresa McNeill, BSN, RN-C

Posted on August 5th, 2012

Our child has been hospitalized down at Sandhills Regional Medical Center for 5 dyas now and this doctor has failed to contact us regarding his medications that we have concerns over. He also completely ignored our local emergency room's psychiatrist who personally consulted with us. We haven't seen hide nor hair of this man since our son was hospitalized. This does not look good for Dr. Fleury or the hospital. going to talk to a lawyer tomorrow.

Dr. Fleury Too Busy For His Patients

Posted on September 17th, 2009

My first visit to Dr. Fleury was a huge disappointment and I should have never gone back. Walking into the offices at Carolina Behavioral Care was like walking into a mad house. There were people everywhere. Everyone seemed frantic including the nurses who had did not even have a place to do my initial paperwork. After getting my vitals done, I sat in a common waiting room. Let me say that I am not a fan of the common waiting room because for something as delicate as mental illness, you always feel as though everyone is judging each other. Well I sat in the waiting room for over an hour! I continued to ask when I would be seen and was told that I would be next. After a total of one hour and 35 minutes (My appointment was at 2:30pm, I got into the doctor's office at 4:15), I went into Dr. Fleury's office. To say his bedside (or couchside) manner was cold was an understatement. He took less than 15 minutes to get my diagnosis, write me a prescription for an anti-depressant (did not even take time to address my ADD), and had me out of his office. So me being naive, I thought that maybe this was a weird day for the doctor and I went back a second time. The waiting room was a lot quieter, the staff was quick to take care of me, then I was asked to wait in the common waiting room. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour. I saw other doctor's getting their patients, coming out with their patients, but not Dr. Fleury! After an hour, I went to the reception desk and told them that I wanted my co-pay back and that I would be leaving. They looked flabergasted! The girl went in the back, spent 15 minutes talking to someone, then came back and asked if she could put me with another doctor. I agreed reluctantly. She called other doctors and no one could fit me in (It was at that time 5:00pm). Let me just say that I took off of work, drove 45 minutes to be at this doctor's office 20 minutes early! I thought of this doctor's time, but he did not think of mine. If he does not care about my time, then he does not think anything of me as a patient. I suggest that Dr. Fleury decrease his patient load in order to keep his appointments on time and to give a better bedside manner. I will not be returning to this doctor or to this office.

Posted on November 27th, 2017