Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Follweiler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 29
I brought my daughter to the office to see the doctor. He misdiagnosed her problem after 2 MRI exrays done in his office as a possible fracture. After several doctors later a bone tumor was found on another MRI. Then I visited for myself and had a back issue in which he scheduled an MRI, gave me a shot and meds. Then he told me to make an appointment for a epidural. I made the appointment but cancelled as I was feeling better but I was charged by his office $150 for making the appointment. This office is a factory in which your care is second to the amount of time and money spent there.
When I saw my broken wrist, I knew it was bad. The appointment made with Dr. Follweiler via the emergency room was a blessing. This man is very capable. I am now three years post-op and have probably 99% range of motion to my wrist following the procedure of a titanium plate to hold the pieces of bone together. That last 1% is more than likely because of scar tissue. If you saw what the man had to work with, you would be completely secure with my belief that my recommendation is well-founded. His demeanor is also very pleasant which I found reassuring both pre-op as well as post-op.
It's very hard to review a "Doctor" I have spent less than a total of 10 minutes with during this entire experience. I certainly have not been impressed. From the very beginning I could only pray that Dr. Follweiler, was a better surgeoun than he was a human being. Sorry, but that's how I feel. I have never written a review before. I felt impelled to do so now because his name was given to me in the hospital since I did not know of a surgeon here in Fort Myers. It's unfortunate for me that I did not feel well enough at the time to read reviews.
17 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Robert A Follweiler accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert A Follweiler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.