- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Folman MD
Dr. Robert S Folman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CT. Their specialties include Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Robert S Folman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert S Folman has the following 15 expertise
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Cancerous Tumor
Dr. Robert S Folman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Robert S Folman
Dr. Folman works in Fairfield, CT and 3 other locations and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Folman is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, St Vincent's Medical Center and Yale New Haven Hospital.