Dr. Robert Foote Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Foote?

The doctor called me himself to give me MRI results. I have never had a doc who actually take the time to personally call a patient. No follow up however.

Looking for a new nuerologist

Dr Foote was my original dr, but I was only seen by his nurse practitioner. When I finally saw him, it was weird. His people skills could be improved, but I guess I'm not as sensitive to his personality than others that have rated. I asked all the questions, and made sure that he litstened to me and responded with the right answers. I'm not afraid to get my answers! The reason I want a new doctor is because he sucks at diagnosing issues. My PNES is getting worse, and I need to switch to a new medicine. Although he answered my questions to my new symptoms, made sure I had proper balance (which I've never and still don't have) and then kinda tried to make me feel like these extra symptoms are normal. I'm not epileptic, and these seizures can be cured. I just know that he wants to keep patients so he's not being helpful with what I should be doing to help myself recover.

Time for him to retire!

I need a Dr. who listens, is compassionate, supportive, and willing to consider alternative, holistic treatments along with the standard MS pharmceuticals. This is NOT Dr. Foote!

Extremely competent Chief Neurologist...

Dr. Foote extremely skilled and competent as a neurologist. He is also the Chief Neurologist at the Center. His manner is laid back and quiet, but he can usually diagnose a patient within a minute or two. He always follows up his assessment with confirmatory tests. You will not find a better neurologist. Period.

Robotic

Dr. Foote was robotic in his assessment, uncaring, and ultimately useless. He was not prepared, and did not address the problem.

Horrible Dr.

Dr. Foote should have his medical license pulled. He is the worse medical person I have ever meant and his secretary is worse. He only cares about money not your health. I waited a month to see him for possible multiple schlorisis. He didn't do a thing his compassion was rediculous he didn't offer pain meds although I am in severe pain with electrical shocks daily falling from loss of balance. My insurance covers a mri without a pre authorization he requested they get a approval for the mri for my brain how hard is it to call the insurance company at his office I did but still he won't do a thing he doesn't return calls nor does his worthless secretary. He sucks as a.dr. Go somewhere else before seeing this money hungry sorry excuse for a dr..

Sorry I saw him

Worse Dr. I meant won't return calls and hes very rude. I may have muscular schlorisis didn't seem to phase him. Could not get any information from him and his secretary should be fired she is

NO Bedside Manner

He is by far the worst physician I've come in contact with and I've worked in Healthcare for over 20 years. I hope that he someday is the patient of a Dr. that treats their patients with the same lack of respect.

no personality

he acts like a brain tumor is no big deal....

Excellent neurologist

I'd recommend Dr. Foote to anyone, he's highly experienced, very adept in his specialty, calm, cool and collected. He also speaks spanish fluently since he grew up in So. America. He's on-point with the diagnoses and doesn't make too many errors. His calm may be misinterpreted as disinterest but that is not the case. A skilled diagnostician doesn't need more than a minute or two to diagnose properly.

Rude and uncarring

I was sent to see Dr. Foote after having a severe concussion. I had muscle twitching and numbness on one side. Dr. Foote talked at me for two minutes before walking out of the room. I sat there with my husband for 10 minutes thinking he was coming back. My husband went looking for him and discovered that he had finished the visit with us. My husband demanded to see the Office manager. The secretary, though simpathetic to Dr. Footes' rudeness would not get the manager. We months later saw another neurosurgen in PHX. I had scar tissue in my brain that was developing into a tumor. It could have been fatal. It could have been found easily with an XRAY!!!! Whyh is this guy a doctor. I was told to file a complaint with Arizona Medical Board.

Uncaring Uninterested

I went to see this Dr to get a fresh perspective on an undiagnosed condition was termed as "Probable" M.S. by my previous Dr. I told him that I wanted to start over & attempt to get a diagnosis no matter what is was/was not. He told me he would not do that & asked for all prior records & said that if my case 'interested' him, he'd call me.