Dr. Robert J Fortuna Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Fortuna?

Dr. Fortuna use to be really good. He has definitely gone down hill. He scolded me for not coming to see him for six months. After he told me six months ago that my labs looked great and to follow up with him in six months. He kept talking about my diabetes. I DON'T HAVE DIABETES!!! BUT if I did, any good doctor who really cares, ALWAYS checks the feet if diabetic patients. Just don't go to him, if you want to receive quality care from.a physician who cares.

Tunnel Vision

This doctor doesnt completely listen to your concerns. Once he finds one thing. He holds onto it even if it has NOTHING TO DO with why you made a appointment. Will make appt for you to see he only for him to ask you less that 10 question that lead nowhere and then ask for you to make another appt. WHY? FIX the issue or give a ACCURATE diagnosis. NOT interested that are a major concern.

Best doctor I've ever had

He made sure all my questions were answered and I did not feel rushed.

Dr. Robert J Fortuna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.