Dr. R Stuart S Fowler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. R Stuart S Fowler?

I'm so grateful to Dr. Fowler!

I cannot emphasize enough how drastically Dr. Fowler has changed my life. I had been suffering with extreme burning and itching for over 2 years. I was often in tears about my situation. My gynecologist had prescribed all kinds of different treatments and nothing had any effect whatsoever. She recommended that I see Dr. Fowler and I actually put it off because I thought I was beyond help and would suffer with this for the rest of my life. It's been 5 months now since my first visit and I'm almost symptom-free! There have been a couple of ups and downs but the downs have become more infrequent and according to Dr. Fowler, they'll be gone soon. It's very important to do everything he tells you to do. I've gotten used to the protocol and it's just part of my life now. I really don't even think about it. Overall I'm 90% better. To top it all off, Dr. Fowler is a very kind and compassionate person. If you're suffering at all, please don't hesitate to see Dr. Fowler.

Amazing Doctor

I encourage any woman having similar issues to consult with Dr. Fowler and follow his protocol. My symptoms have drastically improved in a four month period, much to my surprise, after suffering for 28 years with painful intercourse , it was actually excruciating. There was pain other physical activities. Also, the external tissues were dry and would crack which was a huge problem. I saw multiple physicians were talking 10-12+ with no hope for improvement. I had given up. My new obgyn referred me to Dr. Fowler, with the advice, "He is the only person who can help your situation". He diagnosed me with vulvodynia and Lichen Sclerosis. After four months on being on Dr. Fowlers protocol, I'm elated at the physical changes. I am 100% better already. Now I don't think about my vagina alt all. Dr. Fowler just gave my only wish for Christmas which was that I now get to wash my hair in the shower rather than the sink! Without hesitation I recommend Dr. Fowler.

An answer to prayer!

Before I found Dr. Fowler, I was in so much pain. I had been to several doctors in my area, but no one could help me. My Gynecologist finally concluded that she had no idea what was wrong with my vagina. I had been treated for yeast and bacterial imbalances for a year and a half without any improvement. After much prayer, I was lead to Dr. Fowler. Just prior to my first visit, I wrote the following about my symptoms: 'The swelling, irritation and soreness has made exercise difficult and intercourse with my husband very infrequent. Wearing underwear and even pants is usually very uncomfortable. I do not like to sit for more than 5-10 minutes at a time because of discomfort. I can no longer live without pain each day, and have tried every possible medication to fix this problem.' Dr. Fowler and his staff were beyond kind and understanding. I was given specific medications and instructions for my personal recovery. Now, 4 months later, I am SO much better! I can exercise and be intimate with my husband again. My symptoms are vanishing more and more each day and I feel completely encouraged. Dr. Fowler was an answer to my prayers. I loved that he could perform tests that explained what was happening with MY body, so that we could develop a specific plan for me. The best part of that plan is that it has WORKED. My heart is full of gratitude and hope. While these ailments are devastating for those of us who have them, there is help and healing!

Four months ago this was my reality: I am constantly wet from discharge and feel self-conscious because sometimes the wetness from the discharge will soak my underwear and slightly go through my pants. I am always uncomfortable because it's a constant issue that repeated antibiotics and holistic treatments are not resolving. It is very costly as a college student to continue tests and treatments. I feel gross and do not want to conduct sexual activities. It's a dull but continuous itch/discomfort where I am always aware of and thinking about the issue... Now, because of the understanding and treatment by Dr. Fowler, I feel 80% better. My symptoms are minimal, I don't think about it and am not as self-conscious about my vagina. I feel confident that my issue of IV can be fully resolved and I can get back to living my life normally. I'm beyond grateful for Dr. Fowler's knowledge and help!

I am so thankful I found Dr. Fowler over two years ago.  Months after delivering my second child, I began to have a lot of discharge accompanied by burning and itching at the vaginal opening.  Sex with my husband was not possible without repercussions or worsening of symptoms. Tests at my regular ob-gyn came back positive for a high bacterial count and I was put on antibiotics.  This would help temporarily and the problem would always return.  I was on antibiotics pretty regularly for close to 7 months before I started to research solutions.  I knew that the long term antibiotic use was not ideal and was most likely making my problem worse long term by getting rid of the beneficial bacteria in my body.  Within a few months after seeing Dr. Fowler, my symptoms improved 80% and by 8 months I was 100% better and have remained symptom free for the last two years. If you have had problems for years and have lost hope, please come see Dr. Fowler.  It is worth the trip:) I don't believe there is anyone better at helping with these issues.

highly recommended!

I have struggled with ongoing vaginal infections (BV/yeast) intermittently for 3 years then had a consistent vaginal infection for 4 years along with a slue of new food allergies. I tried everything before seeing Dr. Fowler including seeking alternative medicine (naturopathic supplements, garlic, etc) and nothing worked. I might see temporary relief however within a day the infection (along with burning/discharge) had returned. Clearly there was some underlying condition affecting my vaginal sensitivity, however no OBGYN was able to accurately to diagnose me. I was up late one night reading blogs of women who had similar vaginal symptoms when I came across Dr. Fowler's name. I made an appointment and immediately I felt some sense of relief after that first visit. He placed me on a customized treatment protocol and one year later I am 100% better, my food allergies have cleared and getting married next month. Occasionally, I might feel some symptoms if I drink too much coffee, but these quickly resolve when I consume less and continue with the recommended treatment plan. Dr. Fowler has completely changed my life and I am so grateful for everything he has done!

Vestibular burning

've suffered from vulvodynia for 35 years. I've seen a plethora of doctors, so many I've lost count. It's at least 100 doctors. I've spent enough money on homeopaths, natural-paths, acupuncture, physical therapy, supplements, shamans and allopathic doctors to buy a house. The good news is I finally found Doctor Fowler while scouring the internet in a desperate search for relief. And relief is what I've found. Finally, an expert in this silent, mis-understood and misdiagnosed syndrome. I now live free of chronic vaginal and vestibular burning. I'm not sexually active, but believe I will be able to engage when the day comes that I'm no longer single. I will continue to see Dr. Fowler for my follow-ups and ongoing care. Dr. Fowler takes the guess work out of the equation and tailor makes the right protocol for you. Don't give up!

Finally an answer to my problem!

Today I saw Dr. Fowler for a 10 month check up. I have followed my protocol almost exactly to the instructions. I had not been sexually active in 8 years prior until after 3 months of new treatments and some dilators from Dr Fowler. I am 64 years old. Today I am joyous that I have improved 80% and having great sex! I highly recommend Dr. Fowler to any one suffering from LS! I went to 5 physicians before finally getting the right protocol. Some had me on extremely strong steroids and some wanted me to use the lasers. I even went to a oncologist because I was so fearful I had cancer per my PCP because I had let the LS go so long. I ride horses and my condition was to the point that sometimes after a ride I would be so sore I didn't know what to do! I would have cracks in the white skin of the vulva with deep fissures, peeling skin and excruciating pain during urination if it got on the cracks. I thought my intimate life was over! This caused great tension in my marriage of 8 years and then 8 years w/o relations now divorcing after 16 years of marriage because we lost touch with each other. I have a new partner that is following my protocol as well and very careful with me. We have a wonderful life together intimately. I am so happy to have found Dr. Fowler on the internet as he has given me my life back!

started having yeast and bacterial infections for the first time 2 years ago. I was constantly at my gynecologists office for relief. She could not figure out what the issue was and referred me to another specialist. That specialist too was at a loss. I was not only frustrated but was starting to get depressed due to the constant pain and irritation. I then decided to switch doctors and went to the Mayo clinic. My new gynecologist at Mayo recommended I see Dr. Fowler in his private who specializes in Vulvovaginal issues. After meeting with Dr. Fowler he explained to me exactly what was wrong and what our game plan was going forward. I left the office with such a sense of relief. I had been dealing with these issues for two years and I finally had a solution. Within 2 weeks of treatment I finally started to see results. After 3-5 months I was 60% better and within a year I am now 95% better. The summer in Arizona is extremely hot and I have slight itching occasional in the summer months but I anticipate that resolving too. Dr. Fowler is by far one of the best Vulvovaginal specialists in the country. He figured out in 1 visit what 3 different doctors could not figure out over 2 years. I would highly recommend any one having issues to meet with Dr. Fowler. You will leave with an understanding of your issues, a game plan and piece of mind. Dr. Fowler changed my life!!!!

Visit an Expert

I have already seen 5 doctors trying to get well. I have suffered pain in the vaginal area for over 3 years and have experienced depression and loss of my joy for life. While I am only beginning my treatment, I already feel better based on supplied protocol. In addition, in 45 minutes Dr. Fowler diagnosed me correctly. I had been diagnosed with a yeast infection which he definitely told me was wrong. I just got word back from the other doctor that my yeast test did come back negative (I had been on yeast based treatments for over 2 months and knew in my heart it wasn't true) as I had not felt better after taking medications for something I didn't have.

M G

Prior to seeing Dr. Fowler I dealt with chronic yeast and bacteria infections for many years. After seeing several OBGYN'S for treatment and no results I was referred to Dr. Fowler from my primary OBGYN. I finally decided to make the trip to Scottsdale. After our meeting, Dr. Fowler gave me hope. I was excited to begin treatment. After 4 months of treatment my yeast and bacteria infections have improved by 80%. I am happy with the results I have seen up to this point and look forward to being 100% cured of yeast and bacteria infections. I do wish I had known of Dr. Fowler many years ago, however I am grateful today for finding him.

I've had recurring yeast infections for the past 27 years. My symptoms were itching, dryness, discharge, rawness, odor, irritable, etc. I have seen countless doctors over the years so many I can't count on my two hands. Each doctor would prescribe the usual OTC meds. I also tried boric acid, which didn't work, and other medications which took away the symptoms, but it always came back. Most recently I tried Diflucan on an ongoing basis, but the yeast always came back. I'd given up hope that I'd ever be normal when I found Dr. Fowler online and decided to give him a try. I am SO GLAD I did! After only a few weeks following my first visit with him using his hypocontactant regimen, and the medications he prescribed, I felt 40% better. He told me I had vulvodynia, and lichen sclerosis, which no doctor has ever told me. After 4 months of treatment I feel 80% better and have hope that I will be normal again very soon. I can't thank Dr. Fowler enough. He has changed my world for the better!

Dr. R Stuart S Fowler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paradise Valley, AZ.