Dr. Robert J Franchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Franchi?

great Doc

DR Franchi is a caring Dr. The BEST !!!!

I had cataract surgery on right eye with different doctor...bad experience! Switched to Dr. Franchi, who did left eye, and wish he had done both eyes. Very pleased with ordeal from start to finish! Thank you so much Dr. Franchi.

Employees were rude. When I asked to speak to the office manager about the wait, she was extremely rude to me. This was my first time there, and I will not return.

I had to take 2 hours off of work and pay a copay for an unnecessary visit to be given test results. The results were fine and very well could've been given to me in a telephone call or a letter.

Not a good experience and still dealing with it! I don't wear glasses and don't need them, let me point out. I made an appt for a test (1 test) I went in and they did numerous tests but not the test I needed. They made me come back for the test I actually needed done. The second time I came in I had to wait over 45 minutes, they tried to add another test which I refused and they proceeded to argue with me. While the Doctor himself was nice and professional (of course this is before I knew I wasn't getting the test done that I needed) the office staff were rude and condescending They really need some training in customer service. Then they still have not sent my results to my other Doctor who needs the results.

office staff requires Social Securty Number

I did not get to meet the Dr. he may be great. However I did not appreciate the staff telling me, my insurance company required that I give them my Social Security Number(It is not a requirement, don't be fooled). When I said that I do not give my SSN out and please use a patient ID number. They said it was required and without it the Dr. would not see me.

Long time patient

Dr Franchi has always been caring and extremely competent. I have had several surgeries with him and they have all been successful. He keeps up with the latest research and methods. His office staff is good with patients but not always with each other.

Dr. Franchi is both personable and knowledgeable. It is clear that he knows what he is doing and does it to the best of his ability and he relays the information in terms that anyone can understand. He has excellent bedside manner. Dr. Franchi is funny and comforting - he is easy to trust. I would recommend this doctor to anyone of all ages for any procedure !

Dr. Robert J Franchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.