Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert P Frantz
Dr. Robert P Frantz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Frantz is affiliated with Essentia Health St Marys Medical Center and Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert P Frantz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert P Frantz has the following 19 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Sudden Death
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Weight Loss
- Unstable Angina
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
Dr. Robert P Frantz has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert P Frantz is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
We are Canadians & within 48 hours of our first inquiry about an appointment we faxed all of the required medical information & had an appointment scheduled within 5 days. our Canadian medical system, while free, would have taken months & numerous out-of-town appointments to accomplish what we experienced within one & a half days. Drs. Goesl & Franz explained everything & answered all of our questions without making us feel rushed. we are so glad we chose to travel & pay to see these doctors...
Dr. Frantz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Robert P Frantz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Robert P Frantz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.