Dr. Robert Frater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Frater?

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr. Frater saved my son's life twice over twenty years ago. He has the most phenomenal bedside manner and spent 30-45 minutes a day with my son and I every day for the full three months my son was in the hospital. Both surgeries were over 14 hours and he performed miracles when another hospital refused to operate because they believed my son was going to die and they didnt want to mess up their statistics. Dr Frater never wavered. He was a total blessing.

He Saved my baby's life.

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr Frater saved my son's life not once but twice. he is the most caring compassionate physician I have ever met. he is the standard by which I judge all physicians.