Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Freundlich
Dr. Robert Freundlich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology and Brain Injury Medicine. Dr. Freundlich is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. Dr. Freundlich has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Freundlich has the following 5 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Clinical Neurophysiology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Brain Injury Medicine
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Seems like an old part time retired guy that makes mistakes. Sends out the wrong hard copy prescriptions and is very creepy. Doesn't give complete neurological exams and is not interested in past neurological records. He's not nice and interrupts. He doesn't understand current topics in his field and appears inconcerned about really anything other than maintenance and making extra money at that. He doesn't refer out for pain management OR prescribe anything for pain, including physical therapy. He won't think about how anything else may relate to pain including other illnesses, injury etc. He is probably the worst example of medical care EVER. He's all bent over, seems to be in his 80s and they may be doing him a favor keeping him around, but he's gonna hurt someone one day. Not a good idea unless another doctor is in there with him. He talks a lot about where he is going to lunch.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Freundlich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Robert Freundlich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsEncino Neurological Group, 16311 Ventura Blvd Ste 680, Encino, CA
Dr. Robert Freundlich is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Encino, CA.