3.3

Have you seen Robert B Frick?

patient

I would recommend Dr. Frick to anyone I know. I felt terrible and was able to have my medications reviewed and changed my life for the better. Barely no wait time and ease of making an appointment was nice for me and office staff were prompt.

Worst physiologist ever let out of medical school

To quote pervious patient "I have seen this gentlemen a few times and his attitude has been the same every visit; short and rude. He didn't seem to listen to what I was telling him. He was quick to make a diagnosis, but did not prescribe the right kind of medication for said diagnosis. When asked to make a follow up appointment he more or less said no and offered up other doctors. I left feeling a million times worse than I did when I walked in. It was hard enough to acknowledge I had a problem, let alone seek help, only to receive none. I believe it is because of doctors like this that there are so many suicides. You are a doctor, you are receiving payment to diagnose and treat the patient. When youre asked to continue seeing a patient you should do so. You can not diagnose someone in 30 minutes. He has for ever changed my out look on this type of dr" this dr should not be practicing medicine

Great Doctor

My son and I both see Dr. Frick and have seen him for several years. Dr. Frick is kinda quiet....and he really studies you as well as talks to you to get a feel for what's going on. He has been able to get my son and I both on an even keep with ADHD and Depression meds. He recommends reading materials so you can read about his diagnosis so you can talk about that at your next appt as well. Marcia Kempf is also in that office and she is wonderful to work with as well. The office staff is wonderful to work with and always has a great attitude. Greg is usually the person we deal with and he's awesome!!!

Horrible bedside manner

I have seen this gentlemen a few times and his attitude has been the same every visit; short and rude. He didn't seem to listen to what I was telling him. He was quick to make a diagnosis, but did not prescribe the right kind of medication for said diagnosis. When asked to make a follow up appointment he more or less said no and offered up other doctors. I left feeling a million times worse than I did when I walked in. It was hard enough to acknowledge I had a problem, let alone seek help, only to receive none. I believe it is because of doctors like this that there are so many suicides. You are a doctor, you are receiving payment to diagnose and treat the patient. When youre asked to continue seeing a patient you should do so. You can not diagnose someone in 30 minutes. He has for ever changed my out look on this type of dr.

He does not really have a clue. He and his partner Marsha Kempf see either ADHD or childhood sexual abuse in everyone who walks in the door. That's what they want to work on and not much else. I was told that if I didn't want to try to remember my "suppressed memories" I would only be seen once a month instead of weekly. When I wanted to discuss what was really bothering me, they are not interested.

Robert B Frick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jefferson City, MO.