Dr. Robert Friedman Is this you?

My dermatologist for over 20 years

Posted on January 5th, 2010

I am amazed at the negative comments because Dr. Friedman has taken excellent care of me for over 20 years. I first went to him for a skin cancer alarm. Dr. Friedman was concerned, kind and very thorough. Thankfully, it was a false alarm. A few years later I returned to him for a rash on my face that was mistreated by another doctor and he helped clear it up. Although I have moved to MA, I still go to Dr. Friedman whenever I have a skin problem. Both he and his staff have been very kind to me.

Too Busy to Care

Posted on June 3rd, 2008

As the only dermatologist in the area, Dr. Friedman has a captive audience and both he and his staff appear to be more intent on getting every patient possible into his office than bothering with the reason they are there. He was flip and inattentive and his staff matched his attitude. He told me to call him if I wanted to know the results of my tests as he didn't bother calling patients with results. It took too much time he said.

Posted on October 12th, 2016