Dr. Robert Fronduti Is this you?

1.2

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fronduti?

I saw him in 1978/1979. 30 plus years later it sounds like he is still not a very good doctor.

Mean and uncaring.

When I had to go to an emergency room for a miscarriage, he talks mean and does not listen to what my husband and I had to say. He make a terrible remark to me by saying that I am older to have a baby .

Don't use this Dr.

Poor accuracy in diagnosing a problem.

Run from this doctor

From the first few seconds of my doctor's visit with Fronduti, he gave a negative impression:from the unsmiling, unfriendly look on his face and manner,the intrusive, personal questions about my sex life,and most importantly, the misogynistic comments about how "those eggs dry up pretty quickly".I wish I had told him off and told him what a sad, pathetic little man he is and how he shouldn't take his likely failures with women out on his patients.