Dr. Robert Fumich Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Fumich?

Mr. Eckmeyer

After just having Rotor Cu surgery 1 week ago and now starting to use my arm again, I am amazed at the ability and professionalism of this doctor. Thank You so much, Keith Eckmeyer

Dr Fumich is the "Man"!!!

Office staff horrible

Office staff needs an empathy lesson too, always a chip on their shoulder!

Doctor has poor interpersonal skills and was rather rude. Was irritated when I asked for clarification of the test results. Overall his attitude and communications skills were seriously lacking.

Terrible Dr.

The worst doctor I have ever visited. He operated on me twice and did not have to. I told him I needed microfracture surgery and he ignored that and gave me a scope instead. My knee did not get better and he suggested another scope. Same results. I was discouraged then for almost two years and did nothing. Then I was fed up and went to see a new surgeon, Dr Parsons. As soon as he walked in he said I needed microfracture surgery. I had it done and was much better. I'm happy this DR does not have the ego that fumich has. So thanks for wasting 3 years of my life when I was in my prime because you did not listen to your patient because you think you know everything. Also fumich was walking out of the room as I was talking to him each time I went to see him. You are a terrible Dr and should be ashamed of yourself.

Dr Fumich is the worst physician I have ever seen. When I first saw him for a knee injury, he went in with a scope and said everything as fine. Cut to a couple years later when I have a torn ACL and come to find out that while I was having this most recent surgery with an AMAZING doctor...there was a cut in my meniscus (surgical...not torn). Dr Fumich had cut the meniscus and failed to report this to me after surgery. He has an awful beside manner and when I came back ime and time again saying somthing was wrong, he told me to "stop being a girl". Will be doing whatever it takes to let people kno about this moron.

Worst Dr ever. Piece of garbage.

Pass him up

Needed a revision after he destroyed my shoulder.

very rude would not recommend to anyone

Bad Doctor

Stay Away from Fumich. 3 surgeries by Fumich. He is inpatient self absorbed physician with no empathy, compassion etc. Stay Away.

PREVIOUS PATIENT

Lies and deceit are not qualities you want in a dr. Let alone a surgeon

Vitals didn't like my first review so I'll just say this. Your local chop shop would be a better fit. Does he know is stuff? Yes. Does he care a out you? Not the least. I've been going through pt for a year now and the reviews I get from other patients. They all felt ignored and betrayed to some extent.