Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert G Brennan MD
Dr. Robert G Brennan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with another office in Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert G Brennan has 2 locations
703 N Flamingo Rd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert G Brennan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Robert G Brennan has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Robert G Brennan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
37 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Miami Health System
Dr. Robert G Brennan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert G Brennan's office for more information.
703 N Flamingo Rd Pembroke Pines, FL : (954) 433-7127
703 N Flamingo Rd Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert G Brennan, MD - Emergency Medicine in Pembroke Pines, FL, in this video.
Dr. Robert G Brennan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.