Dr. Robert G Brown Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Brown?

Horrible Experience Treating Baby's Eczema

Went to see Dr. Brown for 6 mo daughter's severe eczema. He prescribed contraindicated medication for children under two. Pharmacist called to clear up the mistake, he did not return her call. Took me four attempts and two weeks to reach someone at the office. They said he would be calling the pharmacist to correct the mistake. That was four days ago. He has not contacted the pharmacy. It is now two and half weeks since the appointment. My daughter is still suffering from her symptoms. I will never be going back to this office. I find this extremely unprofessional and am very unhappy with him potentially harming my daughter and not following up. I wish I could get my money back for my copay, but I was told by his office staff that is not possible.

Dr brown asked probing questions to find any underlying causes to my skin problem. I appreciated the time he took with me and his concern to help me.

Unless you have some "real" money to spend on cosmetic treatments like a face lift, or Botox, This Quack will just string you along with the minimum required to keep you coming back!

not thrilled with this doctor

Terrible bedside manner. He put gloves on but never touched my son; just turned an overhead light on and looked at him. Never spoke to him just turned to the assistant and told her what RXs to write. Did not care for him at all. He acted like we were wasting his time just for acne.

I liked the Orange Park office, clean & well staffed

Dr. Brown and his staff are very professional and always caring.

Dr. Robert G Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.